Label printing is the method of imprinting patterns that are custom-designed, stamps, and stickers on various substances, including paper, glass and many other types of materials. It is achievable through diverse methods and produces different results for each. This is applicable to the label’s purpose, appearance, and the feel. For this , they utilize printers or label presses that print on self-adhesive labels materials.
In this post, we will examine hybrid and digital printing.
For more information click here:
Digital printingdigital label pressThis is a digital-based image engraving process that works on different media substrates and continuous roll of labels. The process prints the desired media onto the machine which passes the image through. The media is then rolled onto a core using “roll to roll” printing.
Hybrid printing is done with two components:hybrid label pressThe current trend of combining various kinds of labels presses is applied and engraved. It merges the capabilities of both digital and analog printing technologies. It combines the efficacy and dependability of the flexographic press design with the possibilities for creativity that digital printing offers. This method blends the best attributes of each type of press to deliver the intended function.
- Readily Available:Digital printing method requires the label design to be stored on a computer. It makes it easily accessible and accessible at any time and on-demand.
- Fast Turnaround Time:This reduces or eliminates pre-requisite steps, and speed up the printing process.
- Unfailing Incorporation of changes:It is extremely simple to edit and replace the labels since they are stored in the computer.
- High Quality:Digital printing offers superior quality and uniform colors and images. With this technique it is impossible for design details to be ignored. They could be colors, barcodes, font style and size, and other minute particulars.
Hybrid Printing: The Benefits
- Advanced User Interface:Hybrid printing allows users to tailor their prints using advanced features. They are easy to use and can be controlled with touchscreen operation.
- Variety of Options:This technique allows for changes and selection of color options as well as web widths, varnish options and pre-coating.
- Robust Construction:Hybrid printing is a combination of the traditional strength features of digital printers as well as flexo presses, while integrating and upgrading inside a compact print housing. They offer an effortless transition between design, print, and layout, and are long-lasting and require minimal maintenance.
- Greater Flexibility:This can be used for multiple purposes and can be expanded to include colors that go beyond the CMYK range. It also allows for an improvement of the appearance of the label and also allows for special inks’ addition to the production line.
- Quick Process:Hybrid printing is characterized by its speedy operation and work that results in greater production in a shorter amount of time.